Friday, November 7, 2008

Frugal Friday Finds!

Check out what I got at Target in the Dollar section . . . one of my favorite areas in Target! LOL
Bangle, $1 Earings, $1

Red Bangle, $1 Silver Bangle $1 Multi Satin Bangle $1.98 (clearance) Black Beaded Elastic Bracelet $1

Target has some great clearance stuff right now. Cute vintage tees for $5, layering long sleeve tees for $8, and tons of clothes 30-50% off. I could have done some damage but just got the jewelry and a charcoal long sleeve to layer with. My damage happened in Michaels with the fall decorations. My Thanksgiving Table is going to look GORGEOUS!!! So excited!!!!

2 comments:

Keyomi said...

wow. i never seem to find such pretty $1 things for myself! i need to go to target again sooN!

Gina said...

They are fully stocked, at least over here in the Austin area stores. I've seen them at like 3 different Targets. :o)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online