Friday, November 7, 2008

Frugal Friday Finds!

Check out what I got at Target in the Dollar section . . . one of my favorite areas in Target! LOL
Bangle, $1 Earings, $1

Red Bangle, $1 Silver Bangle $1 Multi Satin Bangle $1.98 (clearance) Black Beaded Elastic Bracelet $1

Target has some great clearance stuff right now. Cute vintage tees for $5, layering long sleeve tees for $8, and tons of clothes 30-50% off. I could have done some damage but just got the jewelry and a charcoal long sleeve to layer with. My damage happened in Michaels with the fall decorations. My Thanksgiving Table is going to look GORGEOUS!!! So excited!!!!

3 comments:

Keyo said...

wow. i never seem to find such pretty $1 things for myself! i need to go to target again sooN!

Gina said...

They are fully stocked, at least over here in the Austin area stores. I've seen them at like 3 different Targets. :o)

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for giving us insights and inspirations. This article is really helpful and informative. We would like to see more updates from you in the future.
To get more information obesity from weight loss pills.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online