Friday, October 23, 2009

Ground Beef $.75 at Walmart!

Check this deal out, thanks to DealFindingChick!!!

I haven't confirmed the price yet but the great thing is that this coupon is a PDF so you can save it to your desktop and print as many times as you'd like and it doesn't expire until 11/17th!! I just chose "other" on the 2nd page and typed in Walmart but when the coupon comes up there is no store listed on it so you can use this coupon anywhere I'm assuming. So keep your eye out for gr. beef deals, WM is usually pretty cheap and I believe Sprouts has theirs on sale too for $1.97 for extra lean this week...WOO HOO!!! Time to stock up!

Deal Finding Chick says:
Rolls of 73% lean ground beef - $1.25 per pound at WM (26% savings)
**Use the coupon I told you about HERE to get it for $.75 cents!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online