Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pflugerville Target Deals

On top of the deals I posted here, I also came across these today:

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta $1.07 (ringing up at, maked $1.19)
- $1/2 Here
Final Price: $.57 each!

All Halloween Stuff 50% off, including all the baking stuff, lots of Pillsbury if you have qps for Pillsbury, great deal! Frosting in the can (orange) $.79!

They also had the boys white Polos for $1.98 (big boy sizes from 4/5 and up)
Little Girl Leggings and tees for $1.98 (layer them!)
75% off rack in Big Boys

I also ran into Dollar Tree and OMG!!! They have the CUTEST kids' scarves, striped in different colors for $1...tons of containers in light blue, navy and that pretty green, never mind the Christmas Stuff! I had to hold back, I'm a recovering Dollar Store Junkie. :o)

Anyway, just wanted to share. Any good deals that you came across in our neck of the woods?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online