Friday, July 25, 2008

Great Target Trip Today!

I had to go stock up on some Whole Grain Lean Pockets so I headed to Target today! I didn't hit the Super Target, just regular old Target at LaFrontera and found these deals...

Twin Pack Life $3.48 (-1.00/2 qp) Final Price $2.48 or 1.25perbox
Twin Pack Lucky Charms $3.48 (-1.00/2 qp) Final Price $2.48 or 1.25perbox
6boxes of Lean Pockets $1.89 each (-1.00 Targetqp) Final Price $.89 each box
Juicy Juice 64oz bottles on clearance for $1.56 (-1.00 qp) Final Price $.56 each bottle

They also had on clearance:

Twin Packs of Windex
Lots of Cereals
Chips
Bounty P.Towels
TP
Tons of Toys
Don't forget the Silk Soy ($2.79) - $2.00 qps
Clorox Wipe 4packs
and lots more!

I wasn't in there to buy any of that stuff and already have two of each of my cleaners so I didn't stock up but wanted to let all of you know what was going down at T-A-R-G-E-T! :o)

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online