Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boca Java Coffee $4.95 for 4 BAGS!

I have friends that subscribe to this company and LOVE it!! The Bananas Foster and the German Chocolate are yummy! I personally like the Med/Dark blends, not too strong and not weak either.

Boca Java is offering 4 bags of their gourmet coffee for ONLY $4.95 shipped! All you’ll need to do is go here and choose the flavors you want. It's VERY easy to cancel, a fellow blogger said the following:

"After completing your order you’ll be enrolled in the Boca Java autoship program where you will receive a shipment every four weeks. I waited to tell you about this until I tried it myself, but as soon as you receive your first shipment, you can cancel online after logging in to your account info… very simple or you can also call 1-888-BOCA JAVA! Or you can choose to keep the membership if you want."

$5 for 4 bags of coffee, SCORE! I just did it! Great little stockpile for entertaining for sure. :o)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online