Sunday, September 7, 2008

WAGS Robitussin MONEY MAKER


My Walgreens trip today will be...

Buy 2 get $5, buy 3 get $10 RR
Robitussin $3.99
$3 Coupon

I plan on doing this:
11.97 Robitussin x3
-9.00
2.97
Use 3 of my RRs from my excedrin deal
Earn $10

I'll do this twice in two different transactions, save one of the $10 for next weeks deals and use the other $10 to buy grocery items...looking at these...
Smart Balance Spread 2/$3 - 1.00qp -1.00qp = $1.00 oop
Smuckers Jelly $1.99 - .55qp = $1.44
Bball Chix Broth 2/$1.00 = 1.00
Tylenol PM $2.49 - $2.00qp (today's paper) = $.49
Bread = $2.00ish
Milk = $3.99 or so
Eggs = $1.39 ish

You can print as many of those Rob qps, just reregister with a different email each time.

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Hi to you Thriftee Momee!

This was a great deal- I actually made a second trip out for some more Robitussin. With winter coming up, you never know when you might need it, and the $7 it makes doesn't hurt, either.:) I am planning my menu this week around what I can buy at Walgreens with the overage!

Bethany said...

I did the Robitussin deal today and it would only give me $5.00 in RR's. The cashier told me it was because of the coupons...so annoying! I still made money though. I'm going to try another time tomorrow.

Gina said...

That's crazy!! I used coupons and did this 4 times and got the 4 $10RRs each time. (Did 4 separate transactions)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online