Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go Mom-preneurs!



Came across this awesome blog today via my friend Erika and wanted to pass it along. There are alot of us mommies that aren't only trying to save money every place we can, but also make a little bit extra to supplement the household income. So I've joined TipJunkie in hopes to get a little extra business for my magnets/photo invitations I do on the side. :o)

Feel free to leave your business info or website in my comments or email me and I can feature you on my blog too! I only ask that you do the same for me. I've been selling my magnets on Ebay for over 3 years now and it's been great but I also know there are other avenues to explore as well.

Please visit my site here to check out a few of my samples and details. Any orders received through this blog will get 10 free magnets with each order of 20 or more.

2 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

I tried to check out your site through the link, but it didn't work. Any other suggestion or advise of how to find it? I'm interested in seeing your magnets.

Gina said...

I just fixed the link. :o) Sorry about that. Email me if you have any questions! ginaauditore@gmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online