Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday Oct 6-12th


Since last week was our first week in the new house we were so lucky to have the greatest friends and family EVER to provide us with meals and leftovers too that I froze so this week is a little bit of a repeat of stuff I have in the freezer that I didn't cook and leftovers too. :o) Looks like my $64 shopping bill may not increase that much after all! Keeping it easy these couple of weeks while we unpack and setup the house!

Monday: Monday Date Night Out!
Tuesday: Chicken Sausage Gumbo (from freezer)
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Salad (with leftover chicken breasts)
Thursday: Leftover Sausage Penne Pasta (from freezer)
Friday: Burgers, Broccoli in cream sauce & Brown Rice
Saturday: Chili
Sunday: MNO!

I still have about 7 lbs of ground beef, 4 lbs of chicken breast and stew meat in freezer for next week. :o)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online