Friday, May 23, 2008

$.27 Fuze Bottles at CVS until 5/31st!


Okay, just came across this one! Fuze Slenderize, 10cal/2carbs...love this stuff!

I read from someone in Houston that they are ringing up $1.11 at CVS, but it may vary here in our area, they usually run $1.39-$1.49 a bottle.
Here is the scenario, email me if you don't have the $5off$15 and I'll send it over!
14 x $1.11= $15.54 - 5/15 cvs - $.50 x 14= $3.54 before tax

You can find the $.50/1 coupon here and print as many as you'd like!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I am new to the blogs and can't figure out how to e-mail you. How can I get the $5/15 CVS coupon?

Becky said...

Can you send me the $5/$15 Q please?!!
bdayfam4@verizon.net

Gina said...

Becky, I sent yours but Lisa, you don't have an email link for me to send it to.

Julie said...

Hi
Can you please send me the $5/15 CVS Coupon? Please. My email is
Julie32246@gmail.com Thanks so much.

Daisy said...

please send me the 5/15 as well!!
hubcityscents at yahoo dot com

love fuze!! thanks for the scenario!!!!!

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

Could you please email me the coupon? lydiafox15@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!
Lydia

Sara M. said...

Hi Gina,
I've really been enjoying looking over your blog. Thanks for the Fuze tip - I LOVE that stuff. Also, I would love to have the link to the $5/$15 CVS Q, my email is sararmiller@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Heather said...

Can you send me the coupon too....heather.mullins@cinergy.com

sherthebear said...

please email me too. Thanks

sherthebear at gmail.com

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.Thank you for your guidance and support. To get more information reputable online pharmacy from best online drug store.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online