Friday, May 23, 2008

Organizing, Organizing, Organizing!

Are you going cleaning and organizing crazy like me???? If so, here are some neat little finds I've come across...

Click here for 200-Thread Count Microfiber Sheet Set for $6.00 (FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25) It's always great to have an extra set for the kids! ***just went to order them and read the reviews, okay so maybe not that great of a deal! BUT if you're ordering something else and need a filler to get free shipping then I guess it's a good deal...sorry about that! ***

I found these great ideas with baskets, check them out here.
BEFORE
AFTER
Here are 6 ways to tame your kids' clutter!

Here is my latest project, I found these door organizers for $2 at Goodwill - I LOVE THAT PLACE! I still need a little basket for the perfumes so they don't shift. And I've added a bunch of toothbrushes along the sides of the shelves, they hook right on! AWESOME!
Let's not forget TODAY, Walgreens is having their one day $5 off $20 coupon, get it here. Last time I used it to by those collapsible canvas totes, 3 in a pack for $10, 6 total for $15! They have them in dark brown and khaki, good for living room! I put their books in one, diapers and wipes in another... very nifty!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for sharing my photos and linking back to my site :)

Tina
http://housewifehiccups.com

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us. liked the good program. there is something to think about ... To get more information erectile dysfunction drugs from generic ed pills.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online