Friday, May 16, 2008

My CVS Trip(s) this week...


Here was my CVS trip number one, cost me $1 oop (out of pocket) because the cashier wouldn't accept my expired $1 off Aquafresh qp.

5 12pks of Coke Products $11.00 sale b4g1free
Intuition Razor $9.99
Colgate 360's $19.95
Soy Joy Bars $3.00 sale 10for$10
Viactiv Glides $5.49
Huggies Clean Team Wipes $4.00 sale
Huggies Wipes $2.99
Xtra Detergent $1.99 sale
Colgate Total $8.97
Aquafresh $8.97

Total: about $60...
Used my extra care bucks (ecbs), manufacturer qps (mqps) and earned $44 ECBS for next week. This is just an example of what I do each week. Today I went in and got 5 more toothbrushes, 5 more 12pks of coke, 3 rolls of paper towels, TP, and a gallon of milk for $4 oop and earned $20 in ECBs. I will explain my deal for next week once I figure it out on Sunday night.

*** My tips to get started..... cut out EVERY coupon in Sunday's paper, anything that you might remotely use, ALL drug and beauty qps (you will use them possibly as fillers later), EVERY B1G1 free qp, and organize them in an envelope (I'll share my qp organizer later). ***

I will post Sunday night what next weeks deals are going to be and help you get together your first CVS shopping trip. Remember, no you don't need 20 bottles of Softsoap, BUT they make great gifts for your girlfriends and moms! I am bringing a bunch of shampoo, toothpaste, bodywash, and other stock pile items over to the Round Rock Serving Center to donate them on Sunday and suggest you keep that stuff in mind too when you are getting large quantities for FREE.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online