Thursday, May 22, 2008

CVS...2 more days


Sorry, I've had a CRAZY week but these were my deals this week at CVS (5/18-24th)
Quantity, Item, Price of item, Extra Care Bucks earned to spend next time, max # you can purchase per card (remember I have 4)
4 Venus Embrace Razors (9.99ea) earns 3ECBs each, limit1
3 Schick Quattro Razors (9.49ea) earns 3ECBs each, limit1
1 Schick Quattro Ladies (9.49ea)earns 3ECBs each
2 Garnier Fructis Conditioners (2.99ea) 1ECB each, limit 3
1 Garnier Fructis Gel (2.99ea) 1ECB
1 Aquafresh Toothpaste Extreme Clean (2.99ea) FREE after ECBs, limit 5
5 CVS Brand Claritin 5 pack (3.79) FREE after ECBs, limit 3
3 Colgate 360s (3.99ea) FREE after ECBs, limit 5
1 Oral B Toothbrush (1.99) 1ECB, limit 5

Fillers and Necessities for me this week...added:

TP sale for $4.99 this week
2 Buddies Bars (FREE after qp)
Garbage Bags $2.99
Sunlight Dishsoap ($1.39, B1G1 this week)
2 Push Pops
1 Bottle Water
2 Bags of M&Ms
1 Gallon of Milk

Approx. Retail Value: $142.00
Paid OOP after coupons and rolled over ecbs about: $11.00 (which by the way infuriates me since I was distracted with the kids and made 2 errors costing me $4!!!!ugh! GO TO CVS ALONE!)
Left with about $50 in ecbs to use next week! :o)

I have the link to what the sales are going to be for the week of June 1st so I will work on my scenarios and send them over since I'm not CVSing next week.


2 comments:

Becky said...

You mention limit per CARD. I thought that was changed a while back to limit per HOUSEHOLD. So, if you have multiple cards, wouldn't they each have to be registered to a different address??
I've been trying to figure out how people are using more than 1 card. Even if my hubby got one, we're in the same household.
Thanks!
bdayfam4@verizon.net

ILUV2SHOP247 said...

Hey, Gina just an FYI on those Venus razors. If your store has the gift boxes, get those instead since they also generate ECBs. They come with a FREE trial size Olay Quench hand lotion, some Satin something shaving gel and a travel case for your razor. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online