Thursday, May 15, 2008

Organic Tomatoes & Veggies

I don't have a ton of time right now but just came across these and wanted to share.. Almost FREE Organic Tomatoes (whole peeled, crushed,sauce, paste,etc) and Organic Veggies (great for lunch or a side dish with dinner)


Click here to register and then afterwards, go ahead to the coupon section in the side bar and go to the Muir Glen link. You can print the tomatoes and the Cascadian Farm Oganic Veggies too. These are around $1.25 at Walmart so after qp they are only $.25! The tomatoes are cheapest at Walmart too and are around a quarter or so per can of the Muir Glen Organic tomatoes. I'm going to try these tonight and I'll let you know. :o)

**(update: WM doesn't carry the Cascadian Farm brand, at least not the 79 WM, but I stopped in at HEB and they do, 2for$5 so not that huge of a price cut but if you buy them already, still a deal. Also, WM only has the Muir Glen Diced - regular and fire roasted - and Whole Peeled so I bought 10 cans of diced for $.14 each and 4 large cans of Whole Peeled for $.54 each, HEB has more selection but WAY more expensive so I just bought 2 cans of Tomato Paste while I was there,great if your sauce ends up to watery, for $.14 each.) ***

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online