Thursday, May 15, 2008

Target



I went to Target up at LaFrontera yesterday and found on their endcap by the frozen section this...

~ Kix Cereal $1.38 per box, bought 2 and used a $1.00/2 General Mills Cereals qp totaling: $.96/box!

~ Glade Wisp Flameless candles on sale for $5.99 (reg.$9.99) and used my $5.00 off qp printed here. You can print 2 per computer. If any of your "techie" hubbies knows another way, please inform me. :o)

~ 24 pack of chewy 90 calorie Granola Bars were on clearance for $3 but I already got in on the HEB deal last week, 2 for $4 plus their $2.00 off 2 boxes so I got those for $1 a box!

I will post up my CVS stuff hopefully tonight. (if you don't have a CVS card go get one, I can forward you the pdfs for the $3off$15 purchases to help get you started)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online