Thursday, August 14, 2008

WAGS


Found some of those Pharmacy coupons today and just wanted to remind any of you who still had them...

Walgreens Diapers again B1/G1 50% off 2/$11.98 (2/$2.98 after coupons)

-$5/2 Walgreens Diapers IVC
-$2/1 Walgreens Diapers RX $50 savings flyer

I have about 8 packs and hopefully my little guy will be trained by then (any tips from moms with boys?). I am going to do the deal again to donate them. If you can, please remember there are a TON of people who struggle with buying diapers! If there is a way to help, jump on in and act. :o) You can donate to your local "serving center", etc. and what a blessing that would be!

Our church has partnered with the Round Rock Serving Center and we have a sister city in Zambia too. How cool is that?!?!?! There are so many opportunities out there, just research and find a way to share the savings. :o)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah!!! I finally got my hands on the pharmacy coupons and took advantage of a diaper deal. Thanks, Gina!!

Carrie

Little April said...

I bought 12 packs last week for only $17.88 awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online